New York Fashion Week is practically here! Even though tomorrow marks the official start, a number of shows, events, and parties have already started. There are so many things I'm looking forward to over the next week.
- Even more than the designers and their designs, I love seeing which models are in the spotlight every season. Style.com has put together their list of the most in-demand models, and Racked made a list of the ten striking up-and-comers to know. Who do you hope to see on the catwalk?
- Bring on the illustrations! Even though I love seeing the final look in person, there is just something about a designer's sketch that makes it all so much more interesting and dreamy. It's the artist in me. Elle.com asked the designers to share their inspirations behind their collections. After looking at their inspirations, which collection are you most looking forward to seeing?
- Attending all the shows you couldn't get into by watching them online.
- Shoes, shoes, and more shoes! Prabal Gurung will be having his models hit the runway wearing shoes from his debut collection. Six different styles, with some serious color blocking...I CANNOT WAIT!
- How will the attendees be dressing? When you really don't know what to wear, Marie Claire has saved you with the Lazy Girl's Guide to Fashion Week Worthy Style.
- It's quiz time. Which Fash-Un Girl Are You? This was a fun one. I got Parisian in Brooklyn...go figure!!!
I also am really looking forward to meeting up with some of my favorite bloggers that will be in town. Can't wait! If you are going to be in NYC let me know. I won't be too available during the day as I'll be at work...but would love to meet up with people on the evenings and weekends.