We're starting a new section here on Snapshot Fashion called, Book of the Day. Here we will be selecting books about fashion, style, and looking great that we think you'll love!
Today we're featuring The Lucky Shopping Manual: Building and Improving Your Wardrobe Piece by Piece written by Andrea Linett and Kim France. If you LOVE Lucky Magazine (and who doesn't?), then this is the book for you! This guide is packed with over 1,000 full-color photos and illustrations, a ribbon marker, and flexi-cover so if you want to take it with you on your next shopping adventure YOU CAN!
This book includes:
* Building a wardrobe you love, with cross-referenced sections on everything from skirts, tops, dresses, pants, and suits, to shoes, bags, belts, and what looks best for your body type
* How to spot great deals at your local flea market or the best boutiques
* What to spend your money on and where you can save
* Cool stores coast-to-coast to check out when you're traveling
* Practical tips for fabric care, shoe maintenance, and stain remedies
GET YOUR COPY TODAY!!!