It's was 75 degrees in NYC today...and will be again tomorrow. This warm weather in mid-March is blowing my mind! Now all I want to do is shop for some spring and summer clothing.
Here are the five items I need in my closet (NOW!) for this spring and summer.
1) Trench Coat- This is a must! Everyone needs a great trench coat for those chilly spring mornings/evenings. I really love this one, not only for the great color but for the fact that it is made of water resistant cotton. This is so perfect for those rainy spring days.
2) Striped Dress- Stripes are huge this coming season. I think it is a great idea to throw this bold look into your dress collection. Why have a boring LBD (or LWD) when you can stand out and wear stripes?!?!
3) Flared Denim- Even though skinny jeans are still very much in style, flared denim is definitely gaining in popularity. Just as cute, and a whole lot more comfortable.
4) Brooches/Pins- These are the must have accessory of the season! Add a silly pin or an antique brooch to any look and you will be instantly on trend. It's such a simple way to jazz up your look.
5) Jumpsuits- Everyone needs one of these in their wardrobe! Jumpsuits instantly make you look chic and put together. It's what I like to call simple style. It's a no-brainer way to look fabulous!