As many of you know I have lived in NYC for quite some time. Chris and I even moved away for a few years and moved back. I thought it would be fun to tell you my top ten favorite things to do in NYC.
1. The best food you can imagine. Also, any food you can imagine!
2. Walking along the waterfront in Brooklyn and overlooking the Manhattan skyline.
3. All the fun events! For instance, next weekend I'm going to a croissant tasting event with my friend Rachel. I mean, where else do you get to do fun and random stuff like that?
4. Sample sales! These are always going on (and typically a lot of them happen near my office in Midtown) and you can get the most amazing deals. If you haven't been to one before you gotta check one out!
5. NYC has amazing coffee shops. I was talking to a friend over the holidays when we were both back home visiting our parents and we said that coffee culture is definitely something our hometown is lacking. Here in NYC you can find some seriously amazing spots for a caffeine fix.
6. Dog parks are the best. They are definitely one of Rocko's favorite places in the city. We spend a lot of our time there during the spring and summer.
7. New York Fashion Week is one of the perks about living here. I can attend events and shows as they fit into my schedule which is great. I cannot wait for NYFW next month!
8. You might not think that farmer's markets in a city are any good...but they are so amazing!
9. As much as I hate the subway sometimes, easy access to public transportation is great. It gets you where you want to be super fast (when there aren't delays that is!).
10. THE CULTURE!!! On any given day I can go to a museum or see a Broadway show or soak up some local history.
What do you love most about NYC?!?!